February 10, 2020
The PCEDM Annual Convention will be held on March 19-20, 2020. The nominations for new members of the BOARD OF TRUSTEES are now open. The following criteria are considered when nominating a member:
- The nominee should be a Fellow of the Society in good standing:
- Updated payment of annual membership dues.
- Attendance in major activities of the Society for the past 5 years (Annual Convention, Business Meeting, General Assembly, Diabetes Update).
- Attendance in other activities (Research Forum, Interhospital Grand Rounds, Weekend Courses, activities in collaboration with other societies and pharmaceutical companies)
- With significant contribution to the undertakings of the Society (participation in committees, working groups and regional activities)
- Submission of nominees’ names should be accompanied by proof of items in #1.
- Nominations should be addressed to Dr. Patricia B. Gatbonton, Chair, Committee on Elections.
- Nominations should be submitted to the PCEDM office on or before FEBRUARY 29, 2020.
The Committee on Elections is tasked to check on the compliance of nominees to the above criteria.
CAROLYN NARVACAN-MONTANO, MD
JEREMY JONES F. ROBLES, MD
PATRICIA B. GATBONTON, MD
Chair, Committee on Elections