Benefits and Privileges
The following benefits are offered to each bona fide member of the Philippine Society of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism in good standing with the Society:
1. Endocrine Updates – Your subscription to this is included in your payment of the Annual Membership Fee. This is published twice a year.
2. Endocrine Hotspots – This is the publication of the Society for the lay. The subscription to this newsletter is included in your payment of the Annual Membership Fee.
3. Journal of ASEAN Federation of Endocrine Societies – This is the official publication of the ASEAN endocrine societies and this can be accessed by bonafide members of the Society.
4. Annual Convention – This is the annual gathering of the Filipino Endocrinologists. The registration fee is included in the Annual Dues. The PSEDM member is entitled to a reduced fee for the convention.
5. PSEDM Assistance Program – The PSEDM, through its available resources, provides financial assistance to its members in places affected by calamities.