The following documents are required for application to take the (PSBEDM) Certifying Examination for Diplomate in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism.
- Certificate as Philippine College of Physicians (PCP) Diplomate.
- Should be a PSEM member in good standing* (certification to be obtained from PSEM secretary)
- Certificate of Fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism in a PSEM accredited Endocrinology and Metabolism training program (minimum of 2 years) or its international equivalent.
- One published ANALYTICAL research paper serving as a senior author in a recognized journal/publication or a certificate of acceptance for publication of the completed research paper (International, National, PJIM, and other recognized journals of the PCP components societies, or recognized institutional journals of the accredited training institutions). Case reports will not be acceptable.
- Endorsement of two PSEM fellows of good standing.
- Authenticated list of all Endocrine and Metabolic cases managed or co-managed during post-residency fellowship training. List must cover the whole range of the subspecialty (hospital case number, complete name of patients, address and telephone, complete diagnosis and disposition) as per required number of cases. The Section Chief or Training Officer must authenticate the said list.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Completed application form
- Payment of application and examination fee