Documentation requirements for application to take the PSBEM Certifying Examination for Diplomate in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Certificate as PCP diplomate.
- Should be a PSEM member in good standing* (certification to be obtained from PSEM secretary)
- Certificate of Fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism in a PSEM accredited Endocrinology and Metabolism training program (minimum of 2 years) or its international equivalent.
- Endorsement of two PSEM fellows in good standing.
- One published research paper in a recognized journal/publication or a certificate of acceptance for publication of the completed research paper (International, National, PJIM, and other recognized journals of the PCP components societies, or recognized institutional journals of the accredited training institutions).
- Authenticated list of all Endocrine and Metabolic cases managed or co-managed during post-residency fellowship training. List must cover the whole range of the specialty (hospital case number, complete name of patients, address and telephone, complete diagnosis and disposition). The list must be authenticated by the Section Chief or Training Officer.
- Curriculum vitae
- Completed application form
- Payment of application and examination fee.